1. Why do we have to rinse the burette with a titrant? (0:50)
Hint: what happens if there is water left over in the burette?
2. Why do we need to check for air bubbles in the burrette? (1:26)
Hint: how will air bubbles affect your measurement?
3. Why do we need to add an indicator to the conical flask? (2:20)
Hint: answer can be seen at 3:30.
4. Why do we need to need to perform the titration against a white background? (2:30)
5. Why do we need to swirl the conical flask while performing the titration? (2:40)