1. Why do we use a glass rod when pouring the solution? (1:22)
2. After transferring the solution from the beaker to the graduated flask, why do we need to rinse the beaker with deionised water and pour the rinsing into the graduated flask? (1:55)
3. Should we use a lot of deionised water when rinsing the beaker?
Hint: answer at 2:55
4. How should we add deionised water up to the mark? (3:35)
5. What happens if we go over the mark? (4:35)
6. After filling to the mark, you will need to ensure the solution is homogeneous by mixing it thoroughly. How do we do that?
Hint: technique is similar to 3:05